Thursday, August 18, 2011

Etiquette in the North

Hi all! 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  I just wanted to quickly touch on a super important item.  

Etiquette.  I am NOT going to list the in's and out's of Emily Post's massive collection.  However, I am going to remind you that preps use their best judgment and their etiquette at all times.  Please, thank you, holding doors and allowing other drivers to get in front of you are only the beginning. Don't talk like you are a sailor! Brush up on your etiquette and host a party!  Summer is almost over, make sure you make the most of it!

The folks in the South have us Northerners beat in this and I think it is about time we give them a run for their money. Now I realize we will never be as gracious as Southern Belles, but I'm certainly going to try! 

Attempting to be a super gracious girl for the weekend.
mSa

No comments:

Post a Comment