Friday, August 26, 2011

Preppy Organizing when you are Out and About

I have to say, I am a serial organizer.  I clean my purse out about 3 times a week, when I was in school, I cleaned my bookbags EVERY day, and I am a bit OCD about surface areas.  I have been known to clean surface areas just in order to properly fall asleep at night.  With that being said, one of my FAVORITE was to preppy up my life is containers, bags, totes, makeup cases, etc.  So just to get you thinking, here's the main component of my purse.


  

Inside here, I keep my wallet, datebook, a koozie, a coffee cup koozie, a notebook, a small change purse with my USB keys, a fabric pouch filled with those great punch cards and coupons and the like I get from stores, a nice pen, a Lilly Pulitzer phone pouch, and a small pouch for something small should I need it in a pinch. 

Of course there are other things in my purse, but this is my way of organizing my most important belongings without getting one of those Horrid purse organizers with the pockets. Plus it keeps all my important papers from getting crinkled in the bottom of my bag.

This is just the start of my organizing.  Other suggestions I have is to keep a small folding basket in your car for when you are out.  Stash small bags in it in the trunk so they don't spill (since thieves target bags in cars), use it for tailgates, picnics, trips to the library, and anything else.  Mine is pink with a green grosgrain ribbon tied on it.



Enjoy your organizing!
mSA

No comments:

Post a Comment